Hallelujah it’s High Five Friday!
1. A beautiful morning that made me reflect on how grateful I am to be able to run.
2. I’m such a Pisces. Give me water and I’m a happy girl.
3. Post run reverse warrior. I’ve been missing IG yoga challenges. Maybe I need to get back on that?
4. Miss A taking planking to a whole new level.
5. I noticed this downtown in a park. Maybe it’ll get as big as the original Love Locks in France?
Eat This – Perfect for a side at a summer cookout or a meal when you don’t want to turn on the oven -> Italian Style Quinoa Salad.
Drink This – I keep saying that I’m going to start brewing my own Kombucha. Drinking this recipe all summer long might do it – > Easy Kombucha Lemonade.
Do This – Genius idea -> Recovery Yoga with Foam Roller from Runner’s World. I did it and loved it!
Read This – My friend Johanna nailed this one -> What the Yellow Polka Dotted Bikini and the Middle Finger Have to Do with Each Other.
Watch This – Some people have way too much time on their hands BUT it is entertaining and he looks like he’s having fun. One Guy’s 100 Day Challenge
What would you like to High Five today?