Happy, happy Friday!
This week has been…interesting?
I’ve felt like I can’t get out of my own way for much of it. My running has felt off. My balance has been off. My attention span has been off. And don’t even get me started on the weather. Oy.
It’s finally Friday and the week is behind us. Let’s start slapping some skin for High Five Friday so we can get on with the weekend!
- Remembering the events of last year’s Boston Marathon. Always run with heart.
- Falling out of Crow. Wednesday I could not focus to stay in Crow Pose longer than 10 seconds. The only pics I could get were of me falling. I wasn’t going to post anything but then I realized I should keep it real. Not every second of life (or yoga) is picture perfect. Don’t be afraid of falling. Be afraid of not trying again.
- Sunshine and sunflowers. Always makes me happy.
- #StopDropAndYoga in the toy aisle of Target. Why not?
- Rough run for both my running buddy and I on Tuesday. We had to walk a few times and could not find a rhythm. More proof that every run will not be perfect. At least we had a smile for the end!
- Ugly Runner Feet – Feet gross me out. The thought of touching another persons foot is just wrong in my opinion. I thought my runner feet were ugly. They look like a freakin’ foot model compared to these gnarled toes! Yuck.
- The REAL Best Foods for Runners – Remy shares what motivates him to cross a finish line. I have to agree with ice cream!
- It’s All in the Hips – I learned the hard (injury) way that this is true. Great exercises to incorporate in your routine to help strengthen those babies to keep you running strong. Or some of my favorites.
- Hometown Favorite – If you didn’t see Shalane last weekend on 60 Minutes, here’s your chance to watch this little Bostonian kick Anderson Cooper’s butt effortlessly. I can’t wait to see what she does on Monday!
- 37 Life Regrets – So many reminders that life is short. Don’t take anything for granted. Don’t look back and say “Should’ve. Could’ve. Would’ve.” Be bold. Be brave. Be you.
[Tweet “High 5 to running with heart, nasty running feet + no regrets in life. #fitfluential #runchat “]
Have a great weekend!
What would you like to high five today?