Has this been a really long but short week for anyone else? I swear it was just Monday but then again it seems like that was a long time ago.
Am I making any sense? No…I didn’t think so. I need a weekend asap.
It’s High Five Friday, so let’s slap some skin to the end of the work week!
- Nothing screams SPRING like a pop of green.
- Under Armour sure knows how to make a memorable shoe box.
- Seated forward fold always makes my hammies happy.
- Lovin’ spoonful. Is there really anything better?
- The beach. Just because…
5 Things I’m Loving
- Running outside. Running with friends. Running. Running. Running. Running.
- Charity Miles app – Did you know you can earn money for certain charities while you walk, run or cycle? I knew about this but never used it till last weekend when Oiselle put out a call to log your miles for EMC (Every Mother Counts). For every mile you run, 25 cents is donated to the charity you pick. It may not seem like a lot but it’s something. If you are going to do the activity anyway, why not raise some money for a good cause?
- Google Translate for Runners – Oh I love all of this. I shall print this and hand it out to all my non running friends.
- 27 Surreal Places to Visit Before You Die – I gotta get started on this list. So much beauty.
- Oh, How Pinteresting! – Shameless plug time…I’m joining Pinterest for a #Pinspiration Twitter Chat today, 4/11 at 12 pm EST. Please join in with what should be a fun discussion about staying active and healthy eating. See ya there!
What would you like to high 5 today?