It’s time for High Five Friday!
5 From Instagram
- Whee!!! Hooray for Spring, bike riding and being outside!
- 3 Ingredient Cookie Bite love.
- Rainy day Sunday morning coffee date with my littles.
- It’s always awesome when you come home from a really long day at work to have a delicious dinner waiting for you. Hubs of the Year Award to Ron!
- Going upside down after my run to feel right side up.
- Big: the Story of Two Little People Running Boston – I read this last month in Runner’s World and was floored. One word – Amazing. Never underestimate the power of determination. Read this and you will be inspired.
- Amy Purdy on DWTS – I’ve been watching DWTS during my early morning runs on the treadmill. Amy is unbelievable! Although after this weeks dance, I’m not sure I should watch. Bawling like a baby while running is very, very difficult.
- Pros and Cons of Massages for Runners – I don’t care if it’s wrong or right, it’s all good in my mind.
- 7 Things Morning People Do Differently – It’s no secret I’m a morning person (My reasons why). #3 is something I will never, ever do. #7 is kind of funny – more psychopaths are night owls because they can get away with dark deeds at night?
- 27 Little Struggles Only Runners Know – I was nodding and laughing at most of these – #1, 5, 7 and 9 (even though I’ve declared full length tights are forbidden till December).
- I’ve developed a slight addiction to Starbucks since becoming a Gold Card Member. The lure of more free drinks keeps me going back for more!
- I’m running another 5k next weekend. Who am I? This course is mostly flat so I’m very curious to see how my time is compared to my first last month.
- I’m sad that I have to wait till the Fall for more of The Walking Dead.
- I still haven’t found a new yoga studio home. Now that the weather is getting nicer I don’t really want to be inside. Maybe I should look for a studio with yoga on the beach this summer? That sounds much more appealing.
- Crowd sourcing – If you could run any Fall Marathon in the Continental U.S., which one would you pick? I asked this on my Facebook page earlier in the week but I want more feedback. 🙂
Your turn! What would you like to High Five today?