Hello lovely Friday!
It’s wonderful as always to see you. Let’s start slapping some skin ’cause it’s High Five Friday!
- Post naptime snuggles with my little guy. He’s my snuggle bunny.
- Making running progress AND I didn’t need to wear a winter hat!
- Still reading Christmas stories in March.
- Forward fold/Rag doll. Best stretch after running on the treadmill. My back feels so tight after running on the treadmill compared to outside.
- Massaged kale, roasted butternut squash and salmon. Delicious!
- SELF Magazine says “Running in Tutus is Lame.” – If you haven’t heard this story yet, you need to read it. SELF Magazine needs to get off their high horse. Run however you like. SELF Magazine is the lame one in this story.
- Woman is Overall Winner at Modesto Marathon – Incredibly awesome mother runner was not only the first woman finisher but the overall winner at 2:41:52. Women ROCK!
- 11 Facts About Twins That Make Them Cooler Than You Already Thought – I loved this just because I have twins. #8 is wild!
- 30 Naughtiest Dogs – If you have ever been a dog owner, you will absolutely LOVE this. Especially if you’ve had a dog that tends to be on the naughtier side. The next time Cooper does something naughty, he’s getting a sign and his picture taken!
- I Stole Stuff From a Running Store – Read this and laugh. It’s perfect.
Week 4 of #HappyFitMarch Challenge is wrapping up! It’s hard to believe there is only three days left. It flew by! Here’s this weeks superstars. Click on their name and follow on Instagram or Twitter right now!
- Favorite Yoga Pose via @DeborahBrooks
- Run or walk 1 mile. Compare to day 1, 8, and 15 via @LearningToFloat
- Meal plan for the week via @CoachDallos
- Stretch for 10 minutes via @RunningEscapades
- Hold a wall squat via @MommyMightGoCrazy
- Try a new workout via @Grab_Your_Kicks
- Thankful Thursday via @APaceofBalance
What do you want to high 5 today?