In years past I’ve set goals for the new year but have never written them down or even told anyone what they were. I know the statistics. If you write your goal down on paper you are more likely to achieve it. Fantastic advice, right? Ron and I were talking last night and decided to actually write down goals for 2012.
My goals for 2012:
- Run 2 half marathons or 1 full
- Yoga 2-3 x/week
- Strength training 3x/week
- Try at least 2 new forms of exercise(cross fit, aerial yoga, etc)
- Read at least 1 book a month
- At least 1 “fun” vacation
- Continue to pursue freelance writing and blog
- Actually print photos each month rather than every 6 months!
- Convince Cooper that I still love him and he still loves me so we can walk and run together again.
Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? If so, do you follow through?