It’s that time of year again!
For the past two years, I have shared my favorite things that I know you (or someone you know) would love as gifts. Let’s just call it my version of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Unfortunately, my version does not involve everyone getting a car.
You get a car! You get a car! Everybody gets a carrrrrrrr!
That would be really fun to do. Maybe next year…
If you’re looking for ideas for gifts for yourself or friends, I’ve got you covered. All of these products are ones that I routinely use and love. That is a guarantee that it’s all good stuff!
Here are 10 great gifts for any active girl in your life (including yourself):
1. Embrace the Hill and Run Far gear: Hills and I don’t agree on a lot of things. One thing we do agree on is that they are tough. But embracing the struggle up the hill will lead you to better things and will only make you a stronger person. In buying one of these shirts, you are not only getting the softest, most comfy fabric but also helping out Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth.
2. Satya Jewelry : By far one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. I’ve had it for more than 5 years and continue to wear it everyday. Each piece is inspired by the modern fearless woman and is meant to encourage and inspire.
3. Runner’s Connect Gift Certificates: It’s no secret, I’ve had my fair share of injuries. Even though I strength train and cross train, I still have imbalances that pop up. It’s a never ending process that involves new exercises to keep my body fresh and wondering what I’m going to do next. I recently tried out Runner’s Connect strength training consult and love it. It’s got exercises for rehabbing specific injuries to basic moves every runner can use. They also have a nutrition option.
4. BIC Bands: These bands are the absolute best! They stay put, look great and a portion of every purchase goes to a different charity of the month.
5. Saucony Run Mitt: I can’t say enough good things about these mittens. My poor Raynaud’s Syndrome, freezing digits are actually sweaty in these babies. SERIOUSLY, the best mittens ever for running when the temperatures get cold!
6. Ahnu Hiking Boots – Two words you rarely hear describing hiking boots – cute and comfortable. These boots are both. And they perform. Now that’s a triple threat in hiking boots.
7. Fitbit Charge – I never thought I’d want a wearable fitness tracker, but since I’ve been wearing one for the Shape/Men’s Fitness Fitbit Challenge, I’m hooked. I love seeing the feedback of how many steps I’ve taken a day (and when I need to get off my butt and move more). Even more than that is the sleep tracker. It’s forced me to make a better effort to get to bed at a decent time. And to not look at my phone if I wake up in the middle of the night.
8. Janji Tights – Comfortable, cute, warm and with every purchase, it provides 3 years of clean water to a person in Tanzania. What’s not to love? These are my new favorite running tights that definitely catch people’s attention.
9. Oakley Warm Up Sunglasses – For years I spent my money on cheap sunglasses out of fear of breaking them. I have a habit of crushing them with my booty. On a whim, I bought these Oakley glasses and have loved them. I was missing so much with my cheapies! I have never had a problem of the glasses fogging up on a run no matter what the temp is. I’ll never go back to cheapies!
10. Saucony Originals – It’s no secret I’m a Saucony fan. I had a pair of Saucony Jazz way, way back in the day. They were so comfy. Well nothing has changed since then. I wear my Originals everywhere for a casual option especially when I know we’ll be doing a lot of walking.
Follow the Rafflecopter instructions for your chance to win some of these great gifts!
HUGE thanks to all the wonderful sponsors who contributed to this giveaway. Some were given to me as samples in exchange for a review/giveaway. But all were picked because I really do think they are AWESOME!