Happy Monday everyone!
I’ve got another great gift guide to share with you. Last week, it was all about my favorite things that would make excellent gifts for the runner on your list (or you!). This week, I’m sharing my favorite yoga and fitness gear gifts.
These are all things I love and use regularly. If it’s on the list, I use it and I want to spread the word about how marvelous it is.
BTW – There’s a little extra surprise for you at the end of this post!
1. Satya Gemstone Necklace – I got my first yoga inspired jewelry from Satya over 4 years ago. I still wear it daily and love it to pieces. In fact, you can’t go wrong with anything in their collection. It’s all so beautiful!
2. KUHL Mova Straight Pant – Comfy and cozy but don’t scream “I’m wearing active wear!” My kind of pant.
3. Zenned Out Copper Bracelet – I love the delicateness of this bracelet. I love the unique look of copper. I love the quote. I love the idea of setting an intention in your heart and seeing it on your wrist.
4. Manduka Yoga Mat – I have had numerous yoga mats through the years and Manduka makes the best. No doubt about it. It stays in place and more importantly, so do I.
5. prAna Drea Jacket – If you have seen me out and about in the past few months, you most likely have seen me wearing this jacket. This jacket saved my hands from freezing off on numerous Monday evening soccer practices when I forgot to bring mittens. The sleeves actually FOLD OVER your hands to form mittens. LOVE! You can get 15% off your total order from prana.com with code JBYF15HFM at checkout until 12/15!
6. prAna Quinn Top – I have this top in two different prints. I love the fit and that it moves with me. Absolutely NO riding up. One of the best parts is that it has a padded shelf bra so no sports bra is required when wearing it in yoga class.
7. KUHL Kember – A half zip with a high neck. And…there’s thumbholes. This screams ANGELA all over it. Cozy and comfy, perfect for lounging, to and from yoga class or hiking.
8. Saucony Fast Track Crop – Saucony has a new Life on the Run line that can take you from a run to hanging out. I love the print on these crops. I have the all black but I may have to invest in the black and white. Because, it’s black and white – what’s not to like?
9. prAna Ashley Capri – I usually stick with plain colors when it comes to bottoms. But I do have a bright pair of Ashley capri’s that I like to pull out every once and awhile when I’m feel loud and colorful. BTW – the fit is great no matter what the color is!
Time for a flash giveaway!
KUHL has offered up TEN $10 off gift codes from kuhl.com!
To enter, all you need to do is tell me what’s one thing that you are hoping to receive as a gift this holiday season.
The giveaway ends tonight, 12/7, at 11:59 p.m. est.
And one more thing!
Go get it and enjoy!