So it’s been weeks since I’ve shared some of my eats lately. Truthfully, April was a weird month of eating. My tummy wasn’t feeling the greatest for some reason so I was stuck to eating really bland food on a lot of days. But things seem back to normal now. I’ve haven’t taken a whole lot of pictures of my food either for that reason. Brown and bland aren’t that photogenic. But here are a few things that I’ve been enjoying.
Breakfasts and Snacks
- One of the best green smoothie bowls I’ve made in a long time – I think I threw everything but the kitchen sink in it. Too bad I only got to enjoy 1/4 of it since my little munchkins devoured the rest.
- CORE Defender Bars – Still loving these pre long run. They keep me satisfied with no issues.
- Homemade granola – My kids love granola so rather than shell out mega $$ for the organic variety, I make my own. Plus, I know exactly what’s in it!
- OIAJ – love!
- Blueberry Muffin for one – I had an intense craving for blueberry muffins for one week. This baby hit the spot!
- Sambazon Energy Smoothie – This surprised me and was actually really good! Stay tuned for a giveaway next week.
- Steven’s Homemade Energy Bars – I modified Lisa’s (and Steven’s) a little to abide to my #sugardetox this week. So good!
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Southwestern Black Bean Pizza with avocado sauce
- Roasted Chickpea Salad
- Grilled Veggies for make your own quesadilla
- Bean enchilada’s with avocado sauce
- Roasted salmon and asparagus
- Pasta Primavera + Vegan Pesto
- Fish tacos
- Fish tacos at our favorite restaurant (I kind of really like fish tacos!).
- Thai Peanut Salad with Salmon
- Cauliflower Buffalo Wings – so spicy but addicting!
- Steamed veggies, baked chicken and pasta (Weird craving for chicken – can’t remember the last time I had it).
- Thai Quinoa Salad
It’s pretty obvious that we’ve been on a Mexican and Thai kick lately. They are my favorite so it’s sometimes hard to think of anything else that sounds good.
What have you been eating and enjoying lately?