It’s been a very long time since I’ve shared my eats lately. Don’t worry, I have been eating! I just haven’t felt like it’s been anything spectacular that needed to be shared. I also got out of the habit of taking pictures of my food. Sometimes you just want to dive right in, ya know?
Anyway, on to the food porn!
- Blueberry oats with sunflower seed butter
- Sweet Potato Waffles topped with Apple Pie Chia Jam and almond butter
- OIAJ – The kids are always in awe when I eat oats out of a jar.
- Raspberry Banana French Toast
- Protein Pancakes inspired by Laura’s recipe
- Homemade waffles with Chia seeds + bananas and berries tossed in coconut oil for bit on the stove. Can’t get enough of warm fruit right now!
- Leftover quinoa, unsweetened almond milk, bananas, blueberries, sunflower seed butter all warmed up together.
- Apple Pie Chia Jam – I could put that stuff on everything!
- More oats!
90% of the time lunch is leftovers. I never liked leftovers growing up but now I find that it’s super convenient when it comes to packing lunches for work or even on days that I’m home. No thinking required! A lot of times I’ll also throw leftovers on top of spinach or other greens to make a “salad.” Great way to get in extra veggies!
- Baked Broccoli Slaw Egg Rolls + Almond Sauce Noodle Stir Fry
- Roasted Corn, Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup
- Quinoa with Sweet Potato, Mushroom and Spinach
- A “Throw Everything in a Pot” soup with guacamole and chips
- Black Bean Salad
- Crispy Orange Tofu
- Fish Tacos minus the taco
- Barbeque Black Bean Pineapple Flatbread
- Kitchen sink salad of fruit, veggies and quinoa
- Fried egg, baked sweet potato, black beans, spinach
- Grilled Caprese Chicken
Snacks and Sweets
Of course, I’ve been on an apple and pumpkin kick.
- Pumpkin Walnut Muffins
- These apples went into an apple pie made by Ron! No pictures of the pie. Let’s just say it didn’t last long enough…
- Fro-you – I’m in it for the toppings.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Doughnuts – rainy days make me want to bake and add chocolate to things.
For more meal inspiration, head on over to Jen’s!
What have you been eating lately?