It’s been about a month since I’ve shared what I’ve been eating lately. Let’s get right to the food porn! 🙂
I usually will have the same breakfast over and over again and never tire of it. Lately I’ve been changing it up to see what combination of foods satisfy me the best. Have a found an answer? Not really. I usually get hungry within 3 hours of eating no matter what mixture it is.
- Trader Joe’s Blueberry Waffles topped with plain yogurt/frozen raspberries/Chia seeds and sliced banana, home brewed iced coffee.
- Soupy oats. Went a little crazy with the liquid. Whoopsies!
- Plain yogurt bowl with fresh berries and Nutty Nuggets.
- Scrambled eggs, watermelon, blueberries and cherries, toast with sunflower seed butter.
- Baked Chia Quinoa Cereal (or Quin-ola as Ron called it) with almond milk, banana and cherries.
- Baked Zucchini Oatmeal topped with fresh peaches.
- Green Smoothie – always a favorite!
- Fried eggs over a bed of spinach and black bean pineapple salsa. Can’t.Get.Enough.Eggs.
- Grilled Caprese Chicken – highly recommended!
- Summer Succotash Quesadilla with Nacho Mmmmm Sauce – a family favorite!
- Edamame Barley Salad with kale and Craisins. Thrown together at the last minute the night before work when I realized I didn’t have anything to bring. SO SO GOOD!
- Chicken and Veggies straight from the grill over a green salad.
- More grillin’ – This time cod and sweet potatoes over veggies and a side of blue corn tortilla chips.
- Homemade veggie pizza – Ron’s specialty.
- Baked Bourbon Salmon and salad.
- Garden Enchilada Bake
- Artichoke Pesto Salad
- More eggs over sauteed veggies!
- Grilled Teriyaki Mahi Mahi and black bean pineapple salsa.
- Fish tacos with Roasted Corn Tomato Salad.
- Dr. Praeger’s Veggie Burger topped with Watermelon Pico de Gallo, grilled avocado (first time and YUM!).
- Fresh picked STRAWBERRIES!!! Mmmm!
- “Cookie Dough” – Just as dangerous as it sounds. 🙂
- Green Dip with apples – this was actually the kids lunch but I had the leftovers as a snack.
- Sabra Chiptole Hummus with carrots. I like it spicy!
Looking for more meal inspiration? Check out Jenn for a link up of what’s always a delicious #WIAW!
What have you been eating lately?