It’s been a month since I’ve shared my eats lately. I’m finally getting interested in trying new recipes again. Yay! For awhile nothing sounded good. I ate but nothing was OMG! This is good!
Here’s some of my favorite breakfasts, snacks and dinners. I didn’t include any lunches since they’re usually leftovers from the night before.
- Cocoa Almond Butter Yogurt Smoothie Bowl with Nutty Nuggets – my new fav!
- Cascadian Farms Multi-grain Squares with almond milk and fresh strawberries and blueberries. I can’t get enough berries right now!
- Homemade apricot granola bars. So filling and delicious! This was the first time I combined dried apricots and coconut. Mmmm!
- Blueberry Banana Pancakes – experimenting with a vegan option.
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread Pancakes with fresh strawberries and banana. OMG! Good!
- Cell-nique Smoothies
- Father’s Day breakfast – homemade waffles, plain yogurt, fresh berries, banana and Chia seeds
- Green smoothie bowl. Frozen kale makes the best thick smoothies.
- Eggs! This has been my breakfast, lunch or dinner at least once or more times a week. I can’t get enough of a runny egg and salsa.
Random snacks and drinks
- I’ve been brewing a big pitcher of Tazo green or passion tea with a splash of lemonade.
- Pink lady apples with almond butter
- Snack plate of cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, spicy hummus and watermelon
- Green PB dip and apples
- Love Edible Arrangements! Makes me smile to see fruit made into flowers!
- Chocolate Banana Soft Serve with peanuts – Super easy when you want ice cream but don’t have any in the house. Plus, much better for you nutrition wise!
- Picky Bars! How come no one told me how freakin’ awesome these are?
- Spinach Burger with roasted sweet potato rounds. REALLY good recipe that a friend shared with me that I will post soon. I’m just tweaking it a tad first.
- My once every two years “I really want a beef burger” meal. I usually don’t eat red meat but a craving for a grilled burger comes on every so often. It hit the spot so I’m good for another couple of years I guess. 🙂
- Pumpkin Kale Bean Quesadilla
- Green salad with everything but the kitchen sink (my favorite kind).
- Fish Tacos, corn on the cob and steamed broccoli
- Father’s day @Flatbread Company – Sweet potato puree, goat cheese, mushrooms, carmelized onions with balsamic reduction – YUM!
- Black Bean Quinoa Burger fail! They didn’t hold together at all so I turned it into a salad topping. Still delicious!
- Sweet potato bean bowl – another kitchen sink creation.
- Ron’s homemade veggie pizza and greens.
- Roasted salmon and asparagus.
- Strawberry spinach salad with avocado and feta
- Grilled chicken, salad and roasted potato wedges
- Roasted Corn Black Bean Soup
- Chicken Taco Salad
- Spaghetti squash pad thai
- Mexican pizza
Are you hungry now? 🙂
For more meal inspiration, click here.
What food have you been loving lately?
More ways to follow Happy Fit Mama
Twitter → @happyfitmama
Facebook → Happy Fit Mama
Instagram → HAPPYFITMAMA
Pinterest → HappyFitMama