Healthier Fudge Brownies
- Bottom Layer:
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1/2 Cup Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- Top Layer:
- 1/2 Cup Organic Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp Honey or Agave
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mix together all bottom layer ingredients in food processor until well blended.
- Spread and press mixture evenly in glass 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix together all top layer ingredients in food processor until well blended.
- Spread evenly over bottom layer in glass dish.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 12 squares.
- Store and enjoy straight from the freezer or let sit for 10 minutes to soften before eating.
Recipe by Happy Fit Mama at http://www.happyfitmama.com/eats-from-the-week/