This is a sponsored post on behalf of Barlean’s. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting companies that I love.
Back in May, I shared my first foray into CBD oil with a recipe for CBD Thin Mint Energy Bites.
Well, Barlean’s is back with another new flavor of CBD hemp oil – Lemon Drop. Before we get into how amazing this stuff tastes (it’s so good!), let’s cover what CBD hemp oil really is. I had a conversation last week with coworkers about what CBD is and there’s still ideas that it’s marijuana. Folks, IT IS NOT GOING TO GET YOU HIGH. Read on for all the facts below:
Any who, with CBD oil being so popular right now, it’s hard to know if what you are buying is from a trusted brand that has legit ingredients. That’s why I like getting my CBD from Barlean’s. I use Barlean’s products all the time. They have been in the business of making healthy oils and supplements for nearly 30 years. They know their stuff!
Barlean’s CBD Hemp Oil’s can be taken straight up by itself or mixed into anything else (just as long as it’s not heated above 225 degrees Fahrenheit. When I saw the Seriously Delicious CBD Hemp Oil in Lemon Drop flavor, I immediately thought of the lemon cake loaf from Starbuck’s. You see, Ron and Lukas LOVE that loaf. Personally, I think they love the frosting more than the actual loaf. If I’m being completely honest, we all know that the frosting is the best part of anything.
I know…I’m no fun.
I loved how these bites turned out. It tastes kind of like a doughnut but smaller and more nutritious. They may look like meatballs (so says Lukas) but they taste amazing.
With only 6 simple ingredients, these CBD Lemon Drop Bites are easy to whip up and enjoy in no time flat. And it won’t give you a big crash and burn sugar drop thanks to no added sugar.
Enjoy these easy and seriously delicious CBD Lemon Drop Bites for a quick after workout snack or any other time during the day.
- 1 Cup walnuts
- ½ Cup almond flour
- ⅓ Cup coconut flour
- 2 TBSP Barlean's Flax, Chia and Coconut Raw Energy Powder
- 3-4 TBSP Barlean's Lemon Drop CBD Hemp Oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Place walnuts in a high powered food processor. Blend until broken down into small pieces.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, and Raw Energy Powder. Blend.
- Add Lemon Drop CBD Hemp Oil and vanilla. Blend until "dough" is formed.
- Using your hands, take desired amount of dough and roll into balls.
- Once all dough is rolled into balls, place in refrigerator for 30 minutes until hard.
- Keep CBD Lemon Drop Bites in fridge.
Do you use CBD oil?
What’s better – the loaf or frosting?