High Five Friday is here again!
I share more pictures on Instagram. I’d love for you to follow me!
1. My little yogi’s. They saw me taking pictures for prAna #bringingyogaback and wanted to jump in. See? Yoga is a universal language! You can still get 15% off your prAna order with my code psps15HFM at checkout.
2.Endless cold weather calls for belly warming chowdah.
3.Thursday’s 10 miler (on the treadmill again!) was definitely the hardest run I’ve had to do so far in marathon training. Mentally I was not into it. I was tired. I was sore. Physically, I was hitting the paces, but everything in my brain was telling me to just stop running. I’m constantly having to work on my mental game.
4. Downward facing dog that looks more like my head is stuck in a snowbank. Asana.
5. An upside to all the miles that I run on the treadmill? I can at least dress like it’s summer.
2. Glute Strength Workout – Fire up those buns with this workout. I have been doing a TON of glute strength exercises lately. The good news is that it’s working. Do these!
3. How Football Taught 12 Year Olds What it Means to Be a Girl – Can girls be tough and feminine at the same time? The best response – “Yeah… Duh!”
4. Real Runners Do Take Walk Breaks – Think walking during a marathon will slow you down? Not so says this article. You actually can finish at the same time as someone who runs the whole race.
What would you like to high five today?