We are a dirty family.
With two parents who work out daily (and sweat heavily) and two kids who are well, kids, we get dirty and stink up a lot of clothes. That means we do a lot of laundry.
I’ve been using all natural, dye free, scent free laundry products for years. I started using it about 5 years ago when my husband starting getting very dry skin on his back. Once I switched detergents, the dryness went away. I stuck with the same detergent when my kids were born. It’s worked well for us plus it’s better for the environment.
I love my current brand but was interested in trying Walgren’s new line of household cleaners, paper, personal care, and baby products – Ology.
Ology products contain no harmful chemicals and are 100% tree-free. It avoids toxic chemicals while actively seeking sustainable raw materials and natural ingredients to use in their production process.
Here’s what you WON’T find it Ology:
- no dyes, artificial fragrances or phosphates
- ammonia, chlorine, bleach, DEA (diethanolamine), TEA (triethanolamine), parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, and SLS/SLES
- never tested on animals and do not contain any animal
What you WILL find is a product that is:
- Endorsed by Healthy Child Healthy World, a national, leading independent nonprofit organization, dedicated to the protection of children from harmful chemicals.
- plant-based and mineral-based raw materials.
- Every Ology bottle is made from 100% post-consumer materials
- gentle on clothes and your skin, while still fighting tough stains. It works in both HE and regular machines and is formulated to thoroughly clean all types of loads (regular, delicates, and woolens)
In addition to detergent, Ology follows the same principles with their paper products and cleaning sprays.
I never knew Walgren’s carried such a line!
So did it work in getting our clothes clean and smelling fresh?
Yes! The detergent worked on dirt and grass stains, sweat soaked tanks and beach towels that had been left out in the rain. The cleaner is perfect for every day clean up without toxic smells. I loved it!
Ology products retail for $3.99 for the cleaner to $6.79 for detergent. Not bad prices at all!
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my own thoughts and opinions on my blog.