One of my workout essentials is a headband. It doesn’t matter if it’s running, cycling, hiking, lifting weights, Barre, yoga, whatever. I can’t stand to have hair on my face when I’m sweating. Even more irritating than hair on my face is wearing a headband that does not stay in place. I’m sure we’ve all had the same experience – constantly having to stop and readjust mid workout. Not cool.
Katie recently started to make her own headbands called BAMR (Bad A$$ Mother Runner) Bands. Not only are these bands super cute but they DON’T MOVE AT ALL! I put mine to the test on multiple sweaty runs, bike rides, yoga and strength training sessions.
Katie graciously donates a minimum of $1 from every sale to Every Mother Counts, a campaign to end preventable deaths caused by pregnancy and childbirth around the world. They take action to improve the health and well-being of girls and women worldwide. What a great cause!
So how would you like to win a BAMR Band of your own?
Two of you will win!
- Check out BAMR Bands on Katie’s page to see all the great headband options. Leave a comment telling me which headband you’d love to have (mandatory).
- For additional entries (leave a SEPARATE comment telling me you did any of these), you can:
- Tweet the following phrase or something similar “I want to win a @BAMRBands from @happyfitmama http://bit.ly/17lNkXW #giveaway“
- Follow me on Twitter (@happyfitmama)
- Follow BAMR Bands on Instagram (@bamrbands)
Giveaway ends Sunday, April 14 @ 8 pm EST. Winner will be announced in Monday’s blog post. Open to all U.S. and Canadian residents.
I was given a headband by BAMR Bands in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.