I’m not really too excited for this Friday just because that means my vacation is coming to an end. And really it hasn’t been too much of a vacation. Remember I’ve mentioned a few times that I had a nasty cold? Turns out it was a sinus infection. I found this out when I woke up Tuesday with a red eye that progressively got worse through the day. When it started draining gunk, I knew it was conjunctivitis. After spending a couple of hours at the walk in clinic, I had prescription for an antibiotic. Who knew a sinus infection could lead to conjunctivitis? I do now.
Let’s high five Friday anyhow.
Five from Instagram – are you following me?
2. 10 mile beach run on a Monday. Wish I could do that every week.
3. One of my favorite post run stretches. Feels so good in the hips.
4. A boy and his dog.
5. Into the great wide open.
Five Four Things - I kind of went MIA from my computer on purpose for a couple of days so I only have 4 things to share this week.
1. Breaking Bad Stars Unite. Ron and I were very late to watching Breaking Bad. We finished up all the seasons earlier this summer and loved it. I miss the guys so it was good to see them back together.
3. How to build endurance for long runs while in rehab – good tips on increasing your stamina without aggravating an injury.
4. I’m so excited to meet Christine in person today!!
What would you like to high five today?