If you’ve read HFM for any length of time, you know that I love a random blog survey. I saw this on Julie’s blog recently and had to play along. That and I had a crazy marvelous weekend, full of writing deadlines, activities and having fun. This is about all I could muster enough brain strength for.
What better way to beat the Monday blah’s than with randomness, right?
Five Places I’m Dying to Visit
Five Foods I Eat Every Day
- Almond butter
- Stonyfield Yogurt
Five Talents I Wish I Had
- Play a musical instrument
- Staying injury free
- Spatial design
Five Healthy Food Bloggers I Wish Would Cook For Me Every Day
Five Instagram Accounts I Love
Five Things I Wear (Almost) Every Day
Five Movies I Can Watch On Repeat
- Pretty in Pink
- Legally Blonde
- Charlie’s Angels
- Breakfast Club
Five Random Things I Ate Yesterday
- Fish Taco Burrito in a Bowl
- Gummy Dinosaurs
- KIND Bar
- Kale Chips
Your turn! Pick a topic and let me hear your 5 things.
Happy Meal Planning Sunday! Happy Sunday Runday! Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
Am I forgetting anything?
Remember on Friday when I wished we had some snow to enjoy snowshoeing, snowboarding/skiing and sledding? Well we got 10 inches on Friday. And we’ve done ALL of that. In fact, by the time you read this, we’ll be snowboarding/skiing. My kids are doing a weekly ski school till Mid March so our Sunday’s will be spent at the mountain. Send me all the good vibes that you can – I’m a chaperone this week!
The beauty of the freshly fallen snow is insane. I think I’ve exclaimed “It’s so pretty!” at least 5000 times in the past 36 hours. This is what winter should be like.
Enough chit chat – What’s for dinner this week?
Sunday: Super Bowl food – Baked Broccoli Slaw Rolls + Buffalo Cauliflower Bites –
Monday: Mega Egg and Veggie Bowls
Tuesday: Lentil and Sweet Potato Stew
Wednesday: Thai Cashew Coconut Rice w/ Ginger Peanut Sauce
Thursday: Roasted Whole Chicken + Veggies
Friday: Homemade Pizza Night
Saturday: Two Bean Veggie Chili Cornbread Bake
For more dinner ideas, check out Laura’s weekly link up.
What are you having for dinner this week?
Happy High Five Friday!
It’s time to spread GOOD news. Want to get in on the fun? Find all the details HERE.
5 from Instagram
1. I am. Two words that can set the tone for your mood. On this run, I was happy, strong and confident. I’m taking my comeback slow and easy and it’s paying off!
2. What a difference a year makes…we had SO much snow! And that meant more snowshoe play.
3. Plank rows = killer workout.
4. Who knew Spider-Man was a yogi? He must have read my post from Wednesday.
5. Bare roads, sunshine and warm temps in February. So weird! But I’ll take it. Snow and cold will be here one day…right?
1. Life Lesson Written by a 90 Year old Woman – Listen to your elders.
2. Just Eat the Fries – YES! YES! YES! Ditch restrictive eating, diets and eat intuitively.
3. When Exercise Isn’t Your Favorite – I know not everyone LOVES to exercise. Kate feels you on this one. Skip the guilt workout and find out what works for her. Maybe you’ll love it just a teeny bit more.
4. Thankful for My Running Shoes – I love this post from a former Girls on the Run participant – encouragement, confidence, passion – the foundation for building a strong girl for life.
5. Snowshoeing with Kids – Shameless plug for my latest article for Kuhl!